Pricing is by Square Metre
Please order the number of square metres you require.
- Rosemount Turf will contact you after the purchase to confirm the order and to set a date of attainment for your turf.
- Turf can be either delivered (for a fee) or collected from the farm.
Wintergreen is a hardy couch, which looks similar to Greenlees Park. Wintergreen has a finer leaf when compared to Green couch and Greenlees Park. Primarily developed for use on sporting ovals, golf courses etc. It forms a thicker mat and performs extremely well in heavy traffic. Wintergreen has the ability to rapidly recover from damage or stress (i. e. drought, frosts and heavy traffic).
- Mid Blue/Green Colour
- Retains good winter colour down to frost temperatures
- Can discolour in frosty cold winters
- Classed as a semi dwarf variety
- Wintergreen has a fine textured leaf
- It has a upright growth pattern
- Need to mowed every week throughout the year
- In domestic situations it needs to be mowed regularly.
- Fertilize lightly often for best results (1.5 kg per 100m2 every 6 weeks).
Shade and Temperature Tolerances
- Shade Rating = 1 out of 5 (i.e. 1/5)
- Requires a minimum of 8 hours direct sunlight each day
- Thrives in hot high temperatures
- In shaded areas turf becomes stressed and weak
- Drought rating 3.75 out of 5 (i.e. 3.75/5)
- Moderate to High Drought Tolerance
- Best if moderately watered every 4 days (20mm deep water)
- Has a rapid recovery rate after lack of water
- Wear Rating = 4.5 out of 5 (i.e. 4.5/5)
- Very High Wear Tolerance
- The thick resilient sward provides an excellent, hardwearing surface.
- Recommended for high traffic areas.